An intensive 60-90 minute workshop introducing the signs, skills, and tools for managing mental health in the workplace.
What to Expect:
· Improved understanding of mental health problems and how they affect people.
· Knowledge of responsibilities as a manager relating to mental health.
· Confidence and knowledge to support a staff member experiencing mental health problems.
· Ability to signpost people to services.
· Greater understanding of how to take care of themselves and teams.
An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix